Saturday, 18 April 2015

Nicki Minaj - Pinkprint Tour!

Hey Guys,

This is my first proper post, how exciting!

So on the 9th April I went to go see my idol (and queen) Nicki Minaj at the Leeds Direct Arena. It was fabulous, she was fabulous, omg I love her! I've seen Nicki before at Manchester Arena, about two years ago I think, and she was amazing! She doesn't just rap/sing she puts on a whole show and interacts with her audience to make us laugh. Her support act was Trey Songz, who was super fine can I just say, and he killed it with his voice, face, muscles... okay come back Shelbs! He was working and flirting with the crowd, but didn't really bother anyone right ;) He got the audience pumped (especially after removing a couple items of clothing) but here was the moment we had all been waiting for... NICKI MINAJ! Yup it was a fangirl moment. She rose out of the stage like a goddess in a black lacy number and put on a show for nearly 2 hours! I laughed, sang, danced and cried throughout the night but it was amazing and I won't ever forget it!

The obligatory Selfie.. duh

Sophie and I before we go in:)

That voice!

Trey <3

This is the Pinkprint!

#NickiIsQueen

Love 




Cried at this :')


Much love the biggest barb

Shelbykins xo

No comments:

Post a Comment