Saturday, 23 May 2015

Goodbye Sixth Form! Hello Summer!

Hey guys,

So I'm in my last week of Sixth Form and I'm so excited to start the chapter!

I've been at my school for 7 years and I can't believe it's the end and all my friends are going to be in different parts of the country :( I'll miss so many people but can't wait to get some people out of my life :P

So on the 22/05/2015 I left my school and to celebrate we had a leavers BBQ, it was actually really nice. I had my friends around and got to say goodbye to my friends at our partnership school! PERFECTION !!

Our last summer together will be one to remember and I look forward to making it a good one! So many memories and a few more to come :'D

I'll leave you with some adorable pictures :D

Click here to watch my vlog of the day!




 



 


Much love 
Shelbykins xo



No comments:

Post a Comment